11.03.2011

Portraits of a Babe (or, "You Try Photographing a Toddler")

To all the people who consistently demand photos of my daughter -- I completely understand.  She's cute, and you want to see the cute.   I honestly appreciate that you take an active, non-creepy interest in my kid and her blessed genetics ( thanks for passing down your good looks, Hubs).  And like any proud mama, I love to show her off. But capturing her mug on film is much easier said than done. Witness the attempted shots from this morning.

As evidenced, Miss Diva HD does not pose on command. It's candid shots + a prayer that'll she'll be still for 3 seconds = 1 usable shot out of 7.

Methinks a SLR camera may be on the list for Santa this year.

PS -- my phone only allows photos to be posted sideways when I blog from the phone.  Boo.






No comments:

Post a Comment