11.02.2011

Wicked be My Laughter (or, "Baby-Related Halloween Leftovers")

I was lucky enough to have two really lovely baby showers when I was pregnant with Miss HD.  Both were casual, full of good friends and family, and mercifully game-free.  Very little kitsch, which is just my style.  But I got to say, if kitsch gets to be totally tongue in cheek and, well, BADASS, then this is pretty awesome: A Night of the Living Baby Shower.

I'm now fervently wishing that a close friend or sis-in-law is one day pregnant in a future October, and I can pitch this idea.  Although I may be the only person I actually know who's gaga enough over scary movies to find this both delightful and hilarious.  You're allowed to express your complete horror over my sense of humor in the comments. 




1 comment:

  1. no it makes total sense. the next baby. im totally in.

    ReplyDelete