4.26.2012

Her Vessel's Home Port (or, "HD Sings of Her Hometown")

A LOT has been going on the past few weeks.  We hosted the in-laws for Easter, I left the Hubs and HD for a much-needed gals' trip, and Hubs and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.  I'm still working on the post to sum up the trip after a couple of weeks getting back into the swing of things at home and work.  Oh, and have I mentioned that starting next week, I'm going part time at work???  [Although, it sounds like a bigger deal than it is -- I'll be 90% time, which equates to every other Friday off.  Still, more time with le bebe and laundry!]

So to tide y'all over until the extra wordy posts come, I give you, HD singing her new anthem:

She attempts to segue into "I've Just Seen a Face" by The Beatles (a.k.a. The Harper Song), but gets stuck on the "I can't..." opening to one of the lines.  She sings the ENTIRE song normally, but is a bit skittish around cameras.  Apparently, she did not get my hamming for camera genetics as much as previously thought.  Let's try that again:


We plan on opening our own cabaret.  [Oh, and "1,2,3 Max?"  That's her making up a ditty about Where the Wild Things Are.  We're still trying to figure this kid out.]

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Mira likes to sing too, but she still just say da-da-da, no words just yet.

    ReplyDelete