- Inside Your Closet - a close up of some of my fave items. You didn't really expect to get a full shot of my bedroom's designated disaster space, did you?
- Blue - HD, wearing blue henley and cardigan. Whenever we put either of these items on her, she insists that she's "blue like Toodee."
- Heart - apropos topic, as it was Valentine's Day. Hubs and I have never gone out on V-Day, not even in our dating days. We've always stayed in to cook together. We made sea scallops with bacon and spinach...the heart is the bacon bits :)
- Phone - HD's Fisher Price phone, courtesy of the Grand Admiral Madre. It was hanging out in her room next to her fairy door. [Sidenote, HD loves to knock on this door and try to ask her resident fairy, Elizabeth, to come out. I've explained to her that Elizabeth is nocturnal, so HD inevitably whispers "sleeping" whenever Elizabeth does not appear during the day to the knocking.]
- Something New - Hubs and I decided that our big present to each other for the holidays would be to attempt some decorating in our bedroom. You know, make it a space that isn't a haven for baby toys and story books with a bed in the middle. So all the pillows in the photo below are new-ish, but the headboard is all of a week old. West Elm is my fave, and totally affordable when they have sales and you cash out credit card points to get gift certificates to the store!
- Time - best depicted by my always full calendar work planner.
- Drink - on Saturday, Hubs went out with a friend. Once HD was asleep, I enjoyed a bit of scotch. Nom.
- Something You Hate to Do - potty training. HD's totally cool with using her potty, but she's still not so adept at always telling us when she has to (but she's getting there!). Which means to avoid accidents, we basically take her into the bathroom every chance we get. DP Mama's lower back is not loving sitting on that cold tile to read Green Eggs & Ham for the 12th time that afternoon.
- Something You Ate - who says Panda Express doesn't have healthy options?
Portraits of a February, Thriceover (or, "Photo Project 3")
Welcome to another glimpse into daily life of the DP Mama! We have photos from my once a day photo project at the ready, for Sunday Feb 12 - Monday Feb 20. Let's have at it. Explanations and daily topics are below the photos. Please excuse the haphazard formatting.